We have read and heard about science since childhood, but there are some interesting facts related to science that you will not believe at all. But on the basis of the scientists it is absolutely true and authentic. So let’s know about some interesting and amazing science facts.
Amazing Science Facts
- The temperature of the sun’s center is 1.53 million degrees Celsius.
- The most commonly found element in the world is hydrogen.
- Hot water turns faster in ice in comparison to cold water.
- On average, 70,000 views come everyday in our brain.
- Gasoline never freeze, no matter how low the temperature of that.
- The world’s heaviest metal is osmium.
- The world’s most expensive substance is antimatter.
- There are 60,000 miles of blood vessels in the human body.
- Accidents of red vehicles are more than any other color vehicle.
- Most tornadoes in the world come to America.
- Cigarette lighter was discovered before matchbox.
- People with right hand live more than 9 years in comparison to left handed people.
- The right lung is bigger and heavier in comparison to left lung.
- If we just eat carrots then our colors will be orange.
- The first organisms on earth were bacteria and algae born 350 crore years ago.
- Pulsar is the only known star that revolves around a thousand rotation per second.
- If we drive our car towards the sky, then we will reach space in just 1 hour.
- If an object goes above the speed of 11.2 km/second, it never comes back.
- There are over 100 million galaxies in space.
- The temperature of Antarctica is -35 degrees Celsius.
- Disturbed people spend more money in comparison to those who are happy
- It is impossible for any person to wake up more than 11 days
- Brain and mind are two different things.
- Our brain is most active at bedtime.
- After the age of 40, the brain starts to shrink slowly.
Top 10 Technology Myths 2018 Updated
Science Facts About Animal
- Owl can rotate its neck up to 360 degrees.
- Snakes smell with their tongue.
- The ants never sleep, they always keep awake.
- The growth of the elephant’s body never stops, it growths steadily.
- The male butterfly snuffs the female butterfly several miles away.
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- Bats always turns to the left while leaving the cave.
- Electric eel is a South American fish which can produce a shock of up to 650 volts.
- Some bugs eat themselves when they do not get food.
- Even after cutting a cockroach’s head, he can live for several days.
- Many snakes give eggs and many snakes give birth to babies.
- Giraffe can never sleep more than one hour at a time.
Best Bluetooth Earphone Under Rs.3000
5 Best Dual Rear Camera Phones Under Rs.15000